Welcome to
my invisible disability

Only 10% of people with disabilities require a wheelchair, the other 90% have disabilities hidden from the naked eye. Children are included in this number which makes it even more challenging when requesting appropriate special needs services for children in the public school system. Some examples of IDs include Autism, Dyslexia, ADHD, ODD, sensory processing disorders, intellectual disabilities, and most mental health issues. Chronic and rare conditions also fall under the umbrella of “invisible” disabilities.

Before the IEP Meeting

During the IEP Meeting

After the IEP Meeting

My ID team is focused on encouraging and partnering with parents to prepare them for IEP success. Through my education, business experience, and lived experience as a mom of two children with Invisible Disabilities, both with IEPs, I have heightened my
awareness of the importance of parental input, confidence, and a basic understanding of their parental rights that I want to share with you. 

When parents understand how to advocate for their exceptional children they ensure the child will advance in their educational studies, achieve gainful employment, and independent living. Let’s do this!

Why IEP with My ID?

At My ID, we don’t claim to have all of the answers, but we’d love to bring together folks to:

Sign up for Newsletter

Copyright © 2022 My Invisible Disability All Rights Reserved